we are looking for darwin's fastest around
the inflatable course!
Test your speed, balance and agility in this exciting competition at Big Buoy! Enter at the marquee and compete during your
Big Buoy Session.
Race around the Big Buoy Water Park in a series of timed runs to be a contender for the major prize package!*
> $30 entry = 3 timed attempts
> Ages 11+ can enter
> Entry includes 1 hr on Big Buoy
> If you would like to lock in a time to compete please book a session via the BOOK NOW page and pay the $15 balance when you check in with Big Buoy staff at the marquee.
> Every $30 entry goes in the draw to win 1 of 6 Big Buoy Party Packages worth $350 each. Prize includes: 10 x people on Big Buoy Water Park for an hour session + il Lido Restaurant pizzas + drinks after your session**
*please read T&Cs below for details of major prize package.
**Includes 1 large pizza per person and beverages to the value of $100 for the group.
WET SEASON WIPEOUT COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Participation in this Competition and completion of signed waiver and entry form is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
• Participation in this Competition and submission of signed waiver and entry form is considered acceptance of Big Buoy's Terms & Conditions of entry. Ask Big Buoy staff for access to these, if unsure.
• This Competition is being run at Big Buoy Water Park in the Recreation Lagoon at the Darwin Waterfront during the promotional period only, as stipulated by Big Buoy management. DTown Events Pty Ltd is the Promoter of this competition.
• The Competition commences at 10:00am on Sunday 1st January 2017 and concludes at end of March 2017, time TBC.
• Times recorded outside of the promotional period or without a valid entry form into the competition, will not be accepted.
• Times recorded by any person who is not Big Buoy Staff will not be accepted.
• Big Buoy staff are ineligible to enter.
• Competition is open to entrants 11 years of age or over. Entrants under 15 years of age must have an appropriate adult sign the waiver to permit entry to the park.
• The Major Prize can only be accepted by a participant or parent/guardian of a participant who is 18 years + For under 18s this person must be nominated at the time of entry into the competition.
• There is no maximum number of entries permitted. $30 per person entitles the entrant to 3 timed runs of the Big Buoy course.
• $30 entry is not transferable and cannot be shared between persons. $30 entry is not negotiable, please do not ask for individual timed runs at a discounted rate.
• Each timed run of the course will be recorded by a Big Buoy staff member on duty and recorded on your competition entry form. Entrant must sign off on the agreed time/s as recorded by Big Buoy Staff.
• Each timed run of the course begins with the entrant in the water and ends when the entrant hits the water off the final piece of equipment.
• Entrant must pass through every piece of the course as outlined by Big Buoy Staff for the time to be accepted, ie. no shortcuts.
• Entrant must wear a life-jacket (PFD) at all times to participate in the competition, as issued by Big Buoy staff.
• The Major Prize consists of 4 return airfares to Denpasar, Bali from Darwin International Airport + 5 nights accommodation in Canggu for 4 people + Finns Beach Club eat and drink day package to the value of $150AUD + 4 x day passes to Canggu Club including Splash Waterpark + 4 x 1 hour passes to Bounce Trampoline Centre + transfers from Denpasar Airport to accommodation and return.
• The winner of the Major Prize will be notified by email and/or telephone within two business days of being determined after the conclusion of the competition.
• The Major Prize must be accepted within 7 days from the date of the winner being contacted. Failure to collect the Major Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may select another winner for the Major Prize, ie. the next fastest time on record. The Prize has a 12 month expiry date from time of acceptance.
• Big Buoy management reserves the right to stipulate particular travel times for the Major Prize subject to airline pricing and accommodation availability.
• The Major Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
• Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
• If any part of the Major Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
• If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition.
• It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media or on the Big Buoy Website for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition
(including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
• By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the promoter (DTown Events) including its officers, employees and agents from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
• DTown Events reserves the right to change the terms & conditions at any time without notice.